LCSA members are spread all throughout the state of New South Wales (NSW). For us to work effectively as a network of members, we regularly engage with our Regional Representative Council (RRC) which is made up of representatives from each of the 19 regions listed below.
- Far North Coast
- Mid North Coast
- New England
- Central Coast
- Western NSW
- South East NSW
- Blue Mountains
- South West Sydney
- Inner West/Inner Sydney
- Marrickville/Canterbury/St George
- North Sydney
Regional Representative Council
The purpose of the Regional Representative Council (RRC) is to provide advice to the Board of LCSA in regard to the needs, aspirations and concerns of LCSA members in regions throughout NSW. The RRC also acts as a thought leadership group to develop ideas and policy initiatives for consideration by the LCSA Board and members and act as a communication conduit between members and LCSA.
Objectives of the Regional Representative Council are:
- To provide a forum for genuine collaboration and input to LCSA to further the interests of its members and the Neighbourhood Centre Movement
- To leverage the expertise of members to implement community development principles as expressed in the Neighbourhood Centre Policy
- To encourage best practice strategies, management and evaluation in the delivery of desired outcomes for communities in NSW by LCSA members
- To assist LCSA staff to develop appropriate strategies for building the capacity of LCSA members to carry out their contractual obligations to funding bodies.
- To ensure that LCSA remains accessible to its members and enhance its communication and relevance to the sector.